Okay, so I've got old skis that I won't be using next year, and I want to rocker them. I saw the post where the guy shows how to build a jig, but I want to know:
1. how long I should leave it in the jig,
2. what I should heat the skis with,
3. how much I should heat them,
4. where I should heat them (ie just at the part where the rocker starts, all along the skis, topsheet, base, etc etc.)
5. how much the skis will return to their normal shape after rockering them,
6. will the skis be weaker.
I have searchbarred, so dont searchbar me.