So were all drinking at my residence, just me and a few buddies. im pretty damn
hammered, this is probobly around 11 30 or so. My buddies Heiniken mini
keg (5L of beer) is empty, and when you go to get beer it shoots out air in the
bottom of the keg. So I have the fucking bright idea to fucking shoot the air
down my throat and breath it in through the tube. Then I did it again right after. I dont remember
much after that except I remember immediately passing out on my floor.
Probobly somewhere around 30 minutes later i was fine (still hammered
as shit), and I was just like I was before that....soo yea........it
was fucked, and dont do it...ever...
My buddy said he did it out of a whip cream bottle once and it knocked him right out.....wish I knew that before. Jesus Christ.
yeah my friend worked at grand old creamery. when theyd get bored theyd go in the back and do whip its. just something about replacing oxygen with carbon dioxide in your brain to make your fucked up. fun
yea you gotta be careful doing this shit. anything loaded up with some kind of propellant or carbon dioxide will do the same thing. so basically anything that is aerosol. it overloads your system with CO2 or whatever chemical they're using for a propellant and causes you to pass out and could randomly cause a coma or death if you have a bad reaction to it or do too much by accident. so be careful, cuz it's dumb idea to do propellants.
Beer is carbonated with Co2, not air. You basically asphyxiated yourself and dissolved huge amounts of an oxidizing gas into your bloodstream, which sapped all the oxygen from your brain and knocked you out. Way to go.
stupidest thing i ever did was eather hit a un marked cop car with snowballs or load up a portapoty up with gas and catch the shit on fire almost causht my hair on fire burned the shit out of one side of my body
be really careful with whipped cream, the gas in the can is heavier than air, so when you breathe it in, it stays at the bottom of your lungs. a kid at my school died like 5 years ago because he did too much and his lungs were filled with it, so he couldnt breathe. idk much about the carbon dioxide stuff, but it sounds like it could do the same.