Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
How do you mount booster straps, step by step.
1. Remove your old power strap. You may need to be drill out the old rivits. Use a 3/4 inch bit and go slow.
2. There should have been 2 rivits holding them in.
3. Take your booster strap, and line it up around the shell, with the nylon strap over the holes.
4. Mark where the holes are on the nylon strap.
5. Take a hot nail to make 2 holes in the nylon.
6. Get some chicago bolts or t-nuts to secure the booster straps.
7. Use lock-tite.
8. Repeat for the next boot.
With my most sincere regards,
Golden Wheelchair Nominee- September 21-28
1. go to a shop.
2. ask them to install them for you.
3. pay the shop.
4. enjoy better skiing.
"... french girls say oui... spanish girls say aaay papi"
Yo if you bought them at a shop, they will probebly install them for free, and if you mess up mounting them, your screwed and the boot company wont warenty them.
and if the shop charges you, itl be worth the extra like twenty bones to do it right!
Installing booster straps is easier than jacking off.
well u must be retarded at jerking off cause its really easy for me i think i might be a pro jerker
"if you dont do it this year you will be one year older when you do"
- warren miller
All times are Eastern (-4)