1. Remove your old power strap. You may need to be drill out the old rivits. Use a 3/4 inch bit and go slow.
2. There should have been 2 rivits holding them in.
3. Take your booster strap, and line it up around the shell, with the nylon strap over the holes.
4. Mark where the holes are on the nylon strap.
5. Take a hot nail to make 2 holes in the nylon.
6. Get some chicago bolts or t-nuts to secure the booster straps.
7. Use lock-tite.
8. Repeat for the next boot.
With my most sincere regards,
Golden Wheelchair Nominee- September 21-28