Whose in for setting up a day of switch riding only? i dont know if im gonna be able to go up this weekend, but we'll see. how about this saturday or sunday, January 19th or 20th, or Sunday February 3rd?
We could set up some rules make it similar to a drinking game called buffalo club, dont know if anyones heard of it, but basically you have to drink with your off hand or else your get punished if someone catches you/ calls you out.
1. No riding forward/regular. SWITCH ONLY except in special conditions listed in rules #2 & 3.
2. Forward allowed only inside the actual gated lift lines. gated lift lines are defined as having the metal fence things, or ropes to define where lines should be formed. If the liftline goes outside of the gates/ropes, you MUST STAY SWITCH until you've entered the gates.
3. Continous switch may be broken when landing a trick(tricks include spins off rails, tables, and any other jib-able features) and you must REVERT BACK TO SWITCH immediately after.
4. NO FEATURE MAY BE HIT FORWARD/REGULAR.
4. IF CALLED OUT ON RIDING FORWARD the "called out" must try a new switch trick("new" meaning never been attempted and/or landed by the accused. "landed" meaning did not completely break momentum when touching snow with something other than skis/poles)
5. ITS ALL IN THE NAME OF SWITCH PROGRESSION!