ok so i see a new thread everyday asking about how to get photoshop, premier blah anything
heres the best way to do it
and also how to crack any of the keys or keygens that dont work anymore
adobe issued a patch that did this on sept 1st
first off with adobe dont even bother with torrents
just make an account on the adobe site (google it but its probably just www.adobe.com)
and then you can download trials of all any program!
you wont get caught for this cause for all they know your just trying the program out
or you bought a copy and need to reinstall and lost your disc so you need to download it from them
this way is better then torrents to cause you know nothing is gonna be corrupted
so now you need a keygen
google your product cs3 keygen
it dosent really matter how you get it
there pretty easy to find
so anyway like almost every keygen is using the old keys
which adobe now made not work
so you can set your clock back to before sept 1st theres some way to do it like that
but it got annoying so this is how to make any key you find work with it
so first off just install your product as a trial and then follow these steps.
1) First off, delete C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db
2) Then run any of the CS3 programs. Click Accept to continue, and then when you get to the screen that says enter your serial (or go under tools or somewhere and clik register it dosent always pop up) enter one from a keygen dosent matter if it didnt work before. NOW BEFORE clicking next, you'll notice that you have a NEW cache.db file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache
3) Right click the file, go to properties and make it READ ONLY, and then click next on CS3 after entering your key.
4) Next, after you get to the register software screen.
Click "Register Later"
5) Now it should be working, technically speaking that is, but you're not done yet.
The register screen should have popped up again. This time, remove the check for "Read Only" from that new cache.db file and select "Do Not Register" from the the top of the register software menu.
6) Now, as soon as you click continue, make the cache.db file read only again, and LEAVE IT THAT WAY to prevent a possible reoccurrence or Adobe trying to send the patch through again disguised as an "update".
Remember that if you need to reinstall the serials of any CS3 product which was working prior to the creation since you have created a new cache.db file you must temporarily uncheck the read only properties box for the cache.db.
Then after inserting the serials and reactivating them close the program and then recheck the box.
hope this helps and puts an end to all these threads that keep popping up.
this way does work i guarantee it.