not for downloading hey for all they know youve bought a copy and just lost your disc so your downloading the program again...
and you can really only get busted for registering if you do that wrong...
if you get the keygen wrong the program simply wont work
oh and im gonna be a big help to anyone here who has a problem with getting there cs3 keygen to work
i hope i get karma for this haha (but i shouldnt have asked)
ok so adobe made it so that all cs3 product keys that were issued before sept 1 wont work anymore
which was basicly what all the keygens used lol
so heres how to get around that
1) First off, delete C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.db
(youll have to install something first, just install it as a trial and this will work)
2) Then run any of the CS3 programs. If your installing or if you deleted your cache then when you get to the screen that says enter your serial. enter whatever serial you have even if it didnt used to work. BEFORE clicking next, you'll notice that you have a NEW cache.db file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache
3) Right click the file, go to properties and make it READ ONLY, and then click next on CS3 after entering your key.
4) Next, after you get to the register software screen.
Click "Register Later"
5) Now it should be working, technically speaking that is, but you're not done yet.
The register screen should have popped up again. This time, remove the check for "Read Only" from that new cache.db file and select "Do Not Register" from the the top of the register software menu.
6) Now, as soon as you click continue, make the cache.db file read only again, and LEAVE IT THAT WAY to prevent a possible reoccurrence or Adobe trying to send the patch through again disguised as an "update".
Remember that if you need to reinstall the serials of any CS3 product which was working prior to the creation since you have created a new cache.db file you must temporarily uncheck the ?read only? properties box for the cache.db.
Then after inserting the serials and reactivating them close the program and then recheck the box.
Hope this works as it certainly did for me.