Well 2 kids swallowed it in the US. 2 out of how many thousands. the percentage of kids who swallowed it was extremely low. Now tons of kids can't play with a toy because 2 kids swallowed some shit. Don't even say something like "more kids would have if it hadn't been recalled" This product has been around for a while I think. I know parents can't always watch their kids all the time, and they should be expected to either, but when they are playing with small beeds maybe parents should wtch their kids?
nd I'm not justifying the fact that the chemical is in this product, because it shouldn't be under any circumstances. But still....
Hmmm if kids swallow so much how come some girls not swallow heh.
Adrenaline Junkie! Powered by:
Fischer, K2, Head, Line, Marker, Look, Giro, Salomon, Obermeyer, Oakley, Helly Hansen, Ecko, AKG, Apple, Yamaha, Honda, Riva, Protec, AC Racing, Powerade, Wired!
Live Fast Or Die Slow!!!