Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
1. Chateau- A distinct French castle or fortress.
2. Balustrades- A rail and the row of posts that support it, as along the front of a gallery.
3. Remonstrance- To present reasons in complaint; plead in protest.
4. Imperturbable- Not easily excited or aroused.
5. Incommode- To impede, hinder, disturb, or trouble.
6. Poniard- A dagger with a slender square or triangular blade.
7. Vaunted- praised boastfully or excessively.
8. Unbidden- Not wished for or willed.
9. Obstinate- Unwilling to change or give up something such as an idea or attitude.
10. Grizzled- One who has hair streaked with gray.
Summary: Monseigneur, a pompous leader surrounded by luxury, holds a reception in his royal court. The guests arrive and one is put off by his behavior. He leaves and races through the streets in his chariot, killing a boy. He stops and then continues to the poor town he is lord in. He arrives and questions a man looking at him. He says someone is holding on to the carriage. He continues and a woman in a cemetery begs him for a grave marker for her husband, so he won’t be forgotten. Marquis is unmoved. He arrives at his chateau.
your crotch is grizzled. hehehhe
Head Skis= AWESOME!!!!
Bogus = poop Tammy = chocolate
All times are Eastern (-4)