so i tried to log onto my profile today and it wouldnt let me. it popped up some error message saying i do not have property right or some shit. so then, my computer freezes. i try to turn it off. nothing. so i just unplug it(not the best idea i know). whatever, i try to log on again and it lets me but i notice my wallpaper isnt the same. al my shit is gone. pics, videos, and the worst of it all. all my fucking itunez! so im fuckin pissed. so i have 3 questions for yall. what the fuck happened to my computer, is there any way it could be recovered and if not 3,(dont fucking tell me searchbar cause i dont want to look), what is a good program for getting songs off my ipod onto my comp? thanks in advance for any help cause im madd pissed right now.
When the stress burns
my brain just like acid
rain drops Mary Jane is
the only thing that
makes my pain stop.
just google ipod ripper, there's a couple of those types of programs out there. a shitload of my music got deleted off my itunes too, and i wasnt too worried about it cuz my stuff was on my ipod, but then my ipod started dying, and the dude at the apple store said dl an ipod ripper. so, i did, and now i have all my music back on my comp. magical.
i dont know how to replace any of your pictures, videos or any of that jazz.
however, if you have any ipod.
1. Download Itunes
2. Click 'Enable Disk Use' in itunes
3. Download a program called pod util or podutility its one of those two names
4. Plug in your ipod
5. When itunes ask about replacing your ipod library click no
6. Open the program podutility
7. In podutility designate the 'my music' folder as the folder pod utility will transfer your music to
8. When all the music is transfered to the my music folder, go to itunes and click 'import folder'
9. Import the my music folder and all you music will return