Yep, that's right. NS is finally getting it's seasonal upgrade. In typical NS fashion, it's over a month late with features missing. ;) All the gaps in our to-do list will be filled over the next few weeks, this is just the beginning. ;)
The site will be inaccessible for a few hours as it's migrated to our new load balanced servers.
Here is a sneak peak at the changes:
* Added a tag for high post counts above 20000.
* Widened site to add more room for the content area.
* Many cosmetic changes.
* Re-vamped profiles with many new fields.
* Profile images are chosen from the gallery instead of uploaded separately.
* Profiles now include a list of the member's friends.
* Name Change history is displayed in Profiles.
* Inline editing of profile fields.
* Created a site-wide Karma system to give each member an overall rating.
* Splash page can support Landscape or Portrait images.
* Upgraded profiles with new editing features and additional fields.
* Updated Polls page with new look.
* Added Reviewer Profile and member reviews to Profiles.
* Created a new Navbar with cleaner look and better feel.
* Added message exchange history to the Read Message pop-up window to give more background on the conversation.
* Major facelift to many parts of the site.
* Removed Classified section, it was just it's time to go.
* Revamped Blogs to be easier to use and allowed editing of posts.
* Updated Team & Park updates to allow posting through
Newschoolers directly, as well as the ability to add member corespondents.
* Re-wrote Cults entirely to be more flexible and easier to administer.
* Added the ability to have Cult News.
* Cult Masters and Leaders can now moderate their own forums.
* Moderators can now re-name cults when requested.
* Max image upload sizes were increased to 5MB, big enough for most JPG images from digicams.
* NS has been moved to a load-balanced server configuration for faster load times.
* Many, many minor bug fixes and minor improvements.
it's fucked up. i don't have any of my cults, they're all random ones im not in.
The gangsterism of hip-hop is a reflection of the gangsterism that has prevailed in our government...thats essentially my only problem with hip-hop it's that it used to be leader and now it's a follower, it's a reflection of...
I accidentally touched my head
And noticed that I had been bleeding.
For how long I didn’t know.
What was this, I thought, that struck me?
What kind of weapons have they got?
The softest bullet ever shot...