If you're within at least 10,000 miles of Burlington, VT you should make the trip to the Central Campus (CC) Theatre at UVM for the World Premeire (not counting IF3) of Meathead Films' Wanderland this Friday, OCT 5. here's the run down, or so I hear from sources inside the Meathead compound:
- Its the kickoff to a 60+ stop movie tour
- brought to you by the world famous UVM Ski/Snowboard Club
- 2 showings, one at 6:30 and one at 9 PM, $5 at the door
- DVDs and NEW Ski the East Clothing for sale (it looks hot fire!)
- Giveaways and raffles like whoa, enough schwag to choke a blue whale, skis, coats, gloves, hats and lets not forget stickers
Best of all!! autograph signings by the Hammer and Radio Ron (winner of best movie personality of 2008 at IF3!)
*AFTERPARTY* at world phamous Nectars, 21+ however, sorry young ones, tthis will be a blast, meatheads and meatheadettes know how to party, so be there.
I told myself I would go after I finishd my 40... but I was real comfortable and by the time I got motivated to get in my car and drive 2 minutes down the street to the chapel it was pretty much over.
Yo not claimin But im good freinds with sean and adrian. Yet only I live in the 617 area code. Only I slay freestyles in roxbury. Only I am getting my dick sucked as I type, Only I am looked to as a God in the 617 -genome
movie was dope. mad props to the guys from line who came and all the stuff that was given away. the meatheads went the extra mile to get the shots, it was epic. and you cant beat a premiere at uvm since there is always a place to aprty afterwards.