heres my say of the best drinks for good old gondola trips and sessions at sunshine. or anywhere with snow for that matter.
1. kokanee gold- great tasting higher alc. percentage beer. nice for just chillin and haven a drink. also if your skiing hungover, nuthing stops the headache better then a cold brewskie, a small joint and fresh mountain air. a great drink for jib sessions since you can drink casually without becomeing to uncoordinated.
2. HOT 100- this stuff burns like a motherfucker. great for seriously cold days when you cant feel your body. this is basically the equvalent of nitrous for humans. at 151 proof and 50% alc. percentage, she gives you a great buzz and its easy to half cut on this stuff fast. good for just being able to stay out their when its real fuckin cold. It has a cinnamon hearts taste and a nice hot pink color.
3. AGWA- this stuff is the shit. made from cocaine plant, its a 35% liquer which has quite an enjoyable taste. the drink is super caffinated. something like 12 times the percentage of caffine per shot then their is in a cup of coffee. excellent source to wear off the edge before ginuea piggin the jump and you can hike for a long time after just a couple of shots.
4. REV energy drink- I don't care if people think this is a bitch drink. It taste great provides alot of energy and if you take 5 of these in a beer bong you'll be good to go all night. (pretty much the same effect as redbull and vodka)
5. Haggardmister aka Yaegermeister.
the german cough syrup which basically just fucks up everyone who drinks this drink in excess. its got a very very unique taste, so you puke on this shit once and you'll never want to be within a foot of it again. anyways good drink to end off the day and get ready for the party when you get down to the lodge.
6. H20- this ain't gonna give you shit all other then hydration which is probably one of the best feelings in the world after you've been hiking for a couple hours.
add more drinks to the list, if you got any special recipes for becoming a superman I wanna hear em.
sacrifice, to some its just a word, to others it is a code, what matters is the colony, he is willing to live for the colony, fight for the colony, die for the colony.