My old soccer coach shared this with me and i though id pass it on. ill probobly get hated but whatever.
30 things to think about when you get a chance
A few truths
1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.
2. Most people will be about as happy as they decide to be.
3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.
4. Whatever you are willing to put up with is what youll have.
5. Success stops when you do.
6. When your ship comes in... make sure your willing to unload it.
7. You will never "have it all together."
8. Life is a journey... not a destination. Enjoy the Trip.
9. The biggest lie on the planet "when I get what I want I will be happy."
10. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.
11. Ive learned that 'takers' lose and 'givers' win.
12. Lifes precious moments dont have value, unless they are shared.
13. If you dont start, its certain you wont arrive.
14. We oftern fear the things we want most.
15. Everyone hears what you way. Friends listen to what you have to say. Best friends listen to what you dont say!
16. Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
17. Look for oppertunities... Not guarantees.
18. Life is whats coming. Not what was.
19. Success is getting up one more time.
20. Now is the most interesting time of all.
21. When things go wrong... dont go with them.
22. Sometimes the majority only means all the fools are on the same side.
23. God can mend all broken hearts. You just have to give him all the pieces.
24. A person who asks a question might be a fool for five minutes, but a person who doesnt ask, is a fool forever.
25. A best friend is like a four leaf clover... hard to find, and lucky to have.
26. A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart.
27. A coincidence is when God performs a miracle, and decides to remain anonymous.
28. I dont have to attend ever argument im invited to.
29. Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace... and your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace.
30. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.