ok so my discussion/debate class teacher gave us a test on the last period before spring break. noone solved it so he let us take it home. i've already worked on it two hours and he said he did it in 15. i think he wrote down the problem wrong. if anyone has the time to help me it would be greatly appreciated.
1. There are five (5) houses on a block, eache of a different color, with owners having different nationalities, pets, and favorite candy bars.
2. The Englishman lives in a red house
3. The Spaniard owns a dog
4. Coffee is drunk in a green house
5. The Ukrainian drinks tea
6. The green house is immediately to the right (your right) of the ivory house
7. The Hershey Bar eater owns snails
8. Baby Ruth Bars are eaten in the yellow house
9. Milk is drunk in the middle house
10. The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left
11. The man who eats Butterfinger Bars lives next to the man with the fox
12. Baby Ruth Bars are eaten in the house next to the house where the horse is kept
13. The Mars Bar eater drinks orange juice
14. The Japanese eats Milky Way Bars
15. The Norweigan lives next to the blue house
1. Who drinks the water?
2. Who owns the zebra?
i typed it word for word and you can see he misspelled norwegian once so i believe along with some of my classmates that he left out a key component. also the two questions are worth 50 points each. so if i don't get both right i automatically fail