I went to SLC for my first out-west ski trip. Heres a list of cool shit i was able to see/ expearance in no particular order. I was sooo stoked on them i decided to make a thread.
1. SLC rail gardens (no snow)
2. Tom Wallish killing it on my first run through crowns!
3. Chads Gap (landing) from Alta
4. Nick Greneer's crash at FSN
5. pep, clark, amhet, the peters, ect hitting the 75footer in Jonsys
6. Simon vs. Tanner show at WSC
7. young Mormon MILFS
8. All the city scape in TBC including the flower patch sighn used to make Lurant Farves intro, and the sidways street lights w/ sighn used to make intro for Tanner's Urb seggie. And Temple in Nick Karlstrom seggie!
9. Max and Tosh's dads ski shop in PC full of 9thwards we dont get on east.
10. Tanner Hall and GF at SLC airport!
it was a sick ski trip to say the least!
URBAN = The most badass thing that happend to skiing! !EastCoast!
i cant take him[liam downey] seriously cuz his name reminds me of that downy bear from back when i was a kid -d loc
I don't deny there are bad things in the US right now, hell, 51% of the country to be exact. But god damnit, our country being fat is NOT a problem. I do't give a shit how fat people are. hell, fat kids are harder to kidnap, that means our country is safer.
i just got back from utah, it was a blast even though they didn't get much snow while i was there. It was great seeing dumont in the pipe at the wsc. I didn't even know he was in the comp until i got the rider list. My buddy was standing next to tanners mom and girlfriend(he didn't know who they were) rooting for dumont and they both looked over at him. and yes its true the women out west are a lot better looking then the women here in maine.