fuck it here you go
Answers To Quiz:
2. Niagara Falls (The rim is worn down about two and a half feet each year because of
the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every minute.)
3. Asparagus and rhubarb.
5. The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small, and are
wired in place on the tree. The bottle is left in place for the entire
growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the
6. Dwarf, dwell and dwindle.
7. Period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe, question mark, exclamation point, quotation marks, bracket s, parenthesis, braces, and ellipses.
9. Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes,
We will not feel the FULL EFFECT of president George W. Bush until 10 or more years later.....