Yep we are making movie like this :)
The first film is still accessible for a free download at www.solidpowder.com.
'If you want to make it into the film, you can contact email@example.com or just come to our website and follow the links'
We would like to get all the tapes before 15th of June.
Here are some practical tips that are worth while considering when filming and sending us tapes.
- Send a tape that only includes the best tricks. It saves us a lot of time when we don't have search the whole tape for good stuff.
- Use a tripod whenever possible.
- You can do wonders with different types of lenses.Don't bother with the really cheap ones, though. They don't do anyone justice.
- Mini DV's have the ability to capture sound pretty well. Keep this in mind when you're filming rails.
- All tapes have an internal timeline. Try to avoid cutting this timeline, since it makes the capture of clips a real b***h... Use the End Search- function of the camera whenever possible.
- You don't necessarily need a 3 CCD camera to get good stuff. However, single chips are only sufficient when the weather is perfect. Don't bother taking the camera out if it's cloudy.
- Label the tape(s) clearly and include your contact information with it.
- Unfortunately we can not guarantee you any dough of the tapes, but hey, how does your trick in front of world wide audience sound?
- Please send us MiniDV, DVCam or better tapes.
- Contact us before you decide send anything.
Need more info? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
So please read more from our web site www.solidpowder.com.