Beloved family friend and television personality in the late 1980's with his show called "Think Twice Before You Answer, Think Twice Before You Say Yes" (His Show - http://www.glumbert.com/media/watermelon.html ) He single-handedly saved my parents marriage and was always there to cheer us up.
On August 24, 2006 at around 12:20 pm Petey Greene injested a fatal dose of watermelon behind the back of a McDonalds. His overestimation of his tolerance of the watermelon perhaps led to the overdose when he attempted to consume a whole watermelon by cutting it into quarters. He then proceeded to consume the sweet spot of each before he overdosed. His close friends can only hope that he was numb from the watermelon and did not have any pain when he suffered massive heart failure.
There will be a public wake at the International House of Pancakes, however, the funeral service will be private to allow friends and family to grieve.