No, I have a secret vendetta against GSR and every living soul associated with that movie. Mwahahahhaha, no poll for you.
Oh wait, time to pull their trailer from Freeskier.TV.
That poll is getting hiked in a couple days and I've been adding trailers as fast as I can. Remember, this is what it takes to get a trailer on the page...
1. I download it or rip it from DVD.
2. If needed, I convert from 16:9 to 4:3.
3. I dump the 4:3 edit into Final Cut and export in .mp4 for iTunes.
4. I then take that .mp4 and convert to flash.
5. I take a screenshot and create a Freeskier.TV slate that has the "click to play" graphic.
6. I upload the .mp4, .jpg slate graphic and .flv file to Freeskier.TV
7. I edit the "Trailer Time" news story to reflect the new trailers added.
8. I edit our .xml file for iTunes so you guys can get the stuff to your iPods.
9. I test-play the vids in the player to make sure they are error free.
10. I somtimes log into the poll server to edit the poll.
So now you know what it takes to create a trailer for Freeskier.TV. Sorry I have forgotten about the polls, ha.