i palyed the sega 32 bit version.....aaaah those were the days
CU-Boulder Class of 2010
"Over time, most people experience life involving love, suffering, compassion and an unspeakable drive for something new...For me there's skiing, nothing more nothing less and it encompasses everything, everyday I'm out there."
- Pep Fujas
Thatís politics, nigga. Thatís more gangsta than you, your block, your set or anyone you know will ever be. - Immortal Technique
I saw one on the bus and thought "poor fucken parents, of all the teen stereotypes my son picked this fucken shit" Next think you know they are paying for his pom poms and cheerleading outfit at some alternative community college. - Piot on emos and why they amuse him.
i have the fifa 2006 world cup game for xbox 360. choppy gameplay and doesnt seem to be like a real footy match, i like the fifa '05 game better. The good thing about this game is the graphics, and the setup with the teams are really cool!
1. Then let not winter's ragged hand deface,
2. In thee thy summer, ere thou be distilled:
3. Make sweet some vial; treasure thou some place
4. With beauty's treasure ere it be self-killed.
5. That use is not forbidden usury,
6. Which happies those that pay the willing loan;
7. That's for thy self to breed another thee,
8. Or ten times happier, be it ten for one;
9. Ten times thy self were happier than thou art,
10. If ten of thine ten times refigured thee:
11. Then what could death do if thou shouldst depart,
12. Leaving thee living in posterity?
13. Be not self-willed, for thou art much too fair
14. To be death's conquest and make worms thine heir.
The theme of the previous sonnet, that summer's beauty must be distilled and preserved, is here continued. The youth is encouraged to defeat the threatened ravages of winter by having children. Ten children would increase his happiness tenfold, since there would be ten faces to mirror his. Death therefore would be defeated, since he would live for ever through his posterity, even if he should himself die. He is much too beautiful to be merely food for worms, and must be encouraged not to be selfish, but to outwit death and death's conquering hand.
thats how much i hate soccer i memorize shakespeares 6th sonnet
i cant wait till fifa 2007 comes out. Im going to pick up ps3, 2007, and just chill in my dorm all the time. I hope they have live for ps3. I'm not sure how much i live world cup though. The gameplay is a little to fast and unrealistic in my opinion. Im so pumped for 2007 though. Im going to go play now
are you looking to get wither one. Because fifa 2007 is going to come out in august i think. But the difference is world cup has faster game play which is kind of unrealistic. The freekicks in world cup have a horrible camera angle. And world cup lastly has only international teams. Regular 2006 has international and league teams, and i think is set up better then world cup gameplay wise. But world cup has some great graphics when you are in a close camera view. But that close view isnt good for playing