Well folks, hopefully you read my previous post about how my ankle needs another MRI and that I am poor teacher with lots of loan debt so you will buy my things :) I took pics, they came out great, and then when I try to upload them they look horrific, not sure what the deal is. Anyway, if are you TRULY interested in buying something just drop me an e-mail to email@example.com with a request and I can just reply to your email with pictures. Shipping IS included in the prices for the U.S. I have no problem shipping to Canada, however you will have to pay more. lastly, paypal or money order are the accepted forms of payment. That being said, here are a few items. If I don't have something here, that doesn't mean it isn't for sale, it just means I haven't put it up yet or am considering holding on to it. Without further adieu...
1. Oakley 2.4 puffy pants. brand new. Size Large. Color is all white, or cement as oakley calls it. Fits more like a medium/large. two front, two back, two hidden cargo pockets (pictured), vents, silicon tape waist. $100 shipped
2. Oakley Vector Jacket. Size large - fits almost like an XL. Colors are white and anti-freeze. Jacket is used probably 10 times is in fabulous shape. Unreleased to public retail. Nitro fuel, 100/80 down fill. All the good stuff, tons of pockets, iPod pocket, powder skirt, magnetic hood flap closure, magnet hidden sleeve pass pocket with attached keychain (pictured). This jacket is sicker than Ebola Zaire.
3. Special Blend Pants. Cant remember name, but brand new, size medium, very nice yellow color, 5K waterproofing. Front pockets, cargos, baggy fit. Very sharp looking, yellow will be hot next year (and is this year, for that matter, although I always like yellow :) a mere $75 shipped
4. Forum Trench pants in Anti-freeze that matches Oakley color. Size large, very baggy and long for a large. Much see pics of this color. Brand new, shell pant. A steal at $80 shipped
5. Burton Maximus. Large. Brown and Lime. used sparingly, looks fantastic. Very sleek jacket with sharp lines. great functional pockets on the front for easy pass id, and other good stuff. 10K mm with thermoloft insulation in the back region to keep your core warm. Only flaw is a messed up snag by one of the four hood removeable snaps. Not even noticeable and hoods looks normal. Had to mention it to be honest though. Retailed at $230, in like new shape here for $110 shipped.
6. Burton AK 3L jacket. Color is fossil, size XL. If you don't know about this jacket, check the Burton site - it is unreal. Retailed at $460 with 3 layer soft touch Gore-tex, and a sleek fit. It has all the goodies you can imagine with microfleece on the inside even though it is a shell design, lots of magnetic storm inclosures, and did I mention that it is 45,000 mm? Extremely light. Only flaw is a pen point size hole in the sleeve which doesn't affect performance. Immaculate condition; $205 shipped
7. The matching AK 3L pants in fossil, size XL. Read on the burton site. So sick. 3 layer soft touch gore-tex, overlapping pockets, articulated knees, nice baggy fit. Retailed for $300, in immaculate shape here for $160 shipped
8. The king of all: 2007 Orage Masters Puffy. Size large. color is white. In like new condition - I had it professionally dry cleaned which cost me $20. All the goodies: lots of magnetic flap closures, tons of pockets, 10K waterproofing, outlandish leather detailing all over, faux pearl snap closures, leather wrist fasteners, incredible print inside, tough outer material. You really have to see the pics to know (i took like 12). Will be extremely pricey next year if you can even find it. $300 shipped
The rest of the items don't have pictures for the time being, however, I also have...
- A-frame lens of fire: used but with in good shape with a couple of small nicks: $45 shipped
- A-frame lens of blue iridium: brand new $48 shipped
- Salomon s912 ti Red/black used but only on a groomers ski by an old guy - $95 shipped
- Salomon s810 ti - grey and black, great shape: $88 shipped
- just the frame for a frames: black, clear, and green all $25