Selling things that I don't need to have more money for college in the fall.
Pictures are being uploaded. Should be up by tomorrow.
1) Canon Rebel T2 w 28-90 f4.0-5.6 lens, case, battery, strap, manual, original box, polarizing filter, uv haze filter, and hoya "multivistion" filter. I also have some really good slide film I will throw in. Was 300 new for camera alone, asking $210 obo with filters, $180 obo without + Shipping.
The camera is used, but in very good condition. Very nice camera, it was my first SLR and got me through B+W photography class. I have a lot of nice shots from this camera, but have recently upgraded and am shooting nikon now, so this camera does me no good.
2) Canon Standard Lens. 50mm f1.8 manual focus with UV filter. I bought this lens after hearing so many recommendations here on MR. I goofed though and bought the wrong lens, this won't work with the Canon EOS system. I paid $28 total on Ebay (with shipping) not long ago, would like to get that back.
3) iPod mini 4GB 2nd gen Silver. Many available extras. make OFFERS. It is a brand new un-opened iPod. My old mini broke and Apple replaced it. I have the Applecare which I haven't activated yet, have until August to do so, and it would go for a year after that. MAKE OFFER. Probably going to sell without the Applecare because it cost me $50 and I'll probably buy a video iPod in the near future and I don't think I'll get that much more for the mini w/applecare.
I have a brand new USB cable, all the original accessories, and the box. Below are some more accessories for the mini that I would be willing to include as a package deal:
5) iPod Mini Dock. Works Great. Asking $20
6) Griffin airclick mini. Awesome wireless remote for the mini. Original box and all accessories/clips. $20.
7) iPod Socks. I have a used grey, and two new purple. $6/each.
8) iPod Dock. Originally for 3rd generation 10GB, but should fit newer models as well as long as they aren't thicker than the 3rd generation. $20 obo
9) iPod Case. It's the one that used to be included with the 20G and up 3rd Generation iPods. Used, but still does the job. $10.
10) Apple Pro Mouse - White. Optical USB mouse. $20.
11) Olympus Stylus 600 6MP All-Weather Camera. Got it for Christmas, used very lightly, shot with my film SLR the most. Great little camera, just can't afford to keep it since I have a DSLR now. Has a big 2.5 inch LCD. 6 megapixels, durable all-weather construction, fast start up, small and light. Battery Life is excellent, includes all original accessories, 32mb XD Card, and a case (everything pictured). I can send sample images if you like.
Was $300 at Christmas time. Asking $200.
12) Phillips Portable CD Player. As pictured. Asking $25
Please e-mail me any questions! [EMAIL="email@example.com"]firstname.lastname@example.org[/EMAIL] Thanks!