Well gentlemen (and ladies), it is getting to be about that time when I need to unload a few things because it is school time and I have lots of debt from a month spent in Nicaragua and Panama. So, the follow things will be for sale, shipping included. Please don't haggle for price or ask for pics, just find them online. These things will be going on ebay for sure, just giving you a first chance at them in case you would like them
- 2005 K2 Made'n AK. 179 cm. New in wrapper. $475
- 2005 K2 Seth Pistol. 169 cm. New in wrapper. $390
- 2005 K2 Fujative. Both 159 and 169 cm. New without wrapper. $205
- Oakley Toolbox pants. 2004. Good condition with usual cuts and nicks on bottom from a season of use. Size large. color is tan. $85
- Oakley Puffy Pants 2.4 from 2005. both in green. They are XL and large and in great shape. The XL pairs are almost brand new and in excellent condition, the large are brand new with tags. $80 for the XL, $110 for the large
- Marmot Cargo pants, white, XL, brand new. $90 (this is a steal)
- Orange Stance pants. size medium. brand new. olive green. high end, rider's edge line. $90
-Burton System jacket white/dark red/dark gray. check the burton site. Sick jacket. good waterproofing, zip out liner. Used once. $120
- Rossi FKS 120 bindings, brand new never mounted. $160
More to come for sure, but I need to get rid of a few things. So, I dont need to sell it all. If I sell a few hundred bucks I will stop the sale. first come first serve while I do like many of you on this site, I need money more than friends :)
haha no worries brotha. Normally I do like to sell stuff for really cheap and not make much of a profit and hook kids up. BUT, I have a $2500 credit card bill from being in Nicaragua for a month. Word?
I've been looking for the puffy pants for so long, and now I can't buy them. It is sad.
'Ok, so I'm going to assume that you know someone named 'your' and he is, in fact, a homosexual.
Or do you mean to say: 'you're' gay?'-Tom Sorrell