Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
For all the east coaster jibbers
Bear Creek's SPRING RAIL JAM will be held this Friday, April 29th from 6-8pm. In the event of rain, the rail jam will be cancelled.
* One hour open jam for skiers and riders (no divisions).
* The top 10 riders will battle for the win.
* Snow covered run-in and run-out.
* Registration begins at 5pm.
* $10 entry fee (cash only).
* Helmets required.
* Parent signature required for competitors under 18. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the release form)
I might go but i dont have skiis
wheres bear creek?
im assuming you live around PA...its like 20 miles away from allentown
sounds sick...too bad i suck and i live in vt
"Holy shit, did you see that tweaked out pencil! That was insane, that guy really knows how to rip."
how far would it be from toronto, or if u dont know where that is, buffalo
do it for yourself and no one else
very long time from toronto and definitely not worth coming for.
I ski Killington
College passes are awesome
yea my guess is it will suck
rain tomorrow. its probably going to be canceled dont get your hopes up.
Due to the coming rain, THE RAIL JAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED. (Trust us, we're as dissapointed as you are!) We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you on our slopes next winter.
All times are Eastern (-4)