update on camp, i just called and here is what they said:
1) Their lane is going to double in size, yes, DOUBLE, they are taking over the public park area from last year and building there.
2) You know how High North says they have 12ft? DM has more thanks to their slightly better position on the glacier, and with the 5 ft that have fallen, conditions are getting way better
3) Pipe - Whistler said 2 weeks ago there would be no pipe. However, with the new snow, they are now considering it, though no definite decision has been made
4) Activities, AAAAAAALL INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!! no more paying to go bungee jumping or paintball, in fact, the ENTIRE camp will go bungee jumping!
5) Coaches Myles Rickettes (sp) and Rex Thomas will definately be back, and Dave Weale will be coaching if there are enough people...otherwise he will just be hanging out.
All in all, its gonna be a great experience. if you need anymore info, pm/im/email/suck/whatever me and i'll get back to you.
Rider for 7-Fold